1. Are looks important in a relationship?
2. Are relationships ever worth it?
3. Are you a virgin?
4. Are you in a relationship?
5. Are you in love?
6. Are you single this year?
7. Can you commit to one person?
8. Describe your crush
9. Describe your perfect mate
10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
11. Do you ever want to get married?
12. Do you forgive betrayal?
13. Do you get jealous easily?
14. Do you have a crush on anyone?
15. Do you have any piercings?
16. Do you have any tattoos?
17. Do you like kissing in public?
20. Do you shower every day?
21. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
22. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
23. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
24. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
25. Do you want to be in a relationship this year?
26. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
27. Has someone ever written a song or poem for you?
28. Have you ever been cheated on?
29. Have you ever cheated on someone?
30. Have you ever considered plastic surgery? If so, what would you change about your body?
31. Have you ever cried over a guy/girl?
32. Have you ever experienced unrequited love?
33. Have you ever had sex with a man?
34. Have you ever had sex with a woman?
35. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
36. Have you ever liked one of your best friends?
37. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
38. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
39. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
40. Have you ever written a song or poem for someone?
41. Have you had sex so far this year?
42. How long can you just kiss until your hands start to wander?
43. How long was your longest relationship?
44. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?
45. How many people did you kiss in 2011?
46. How many times did you have sex last year?
47. How old are you?
48. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
49. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her?
50. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
51. Is there a boy/girl who you would do absolutely everything for?
52. Is there anyone you’ve given up on? Why?
53. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
54. Is there someone you will never forget?
55. Share a relationship story.
56. State 8 facts about your body
57. Things you want to say to an ex
58. What are five ways to win your heart?
59. What do you look like? (Post a picture!)
60. What is the biggest age difference between you and any of your partners?
61. What is the first thing you notice in someone?
62. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you?
63. What is your definition of “having sex”?
64. What is your definition of cheating?
65. What is your favourite foreplay routine?
66. What is your favourite roleplay?
67. What is your idea of the perfect date?
68. What is your sexual orientation?
69. What turns you off?
70. What turns you on?
71. What was your kinkiest wet dream?
72. What words do you like to hear during sex?
73. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
74. What’s the most superficial characteristic you look for?
75. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
76. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
77. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
78. What’s your dirtiest secret?
79. When was the last time you felt jealous? Why?
80. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
81. Who are five people you find attractive?
82. Who is the last person you hugged?
83. Who was your first kiss with?
84. Why did your last relationship fail?
85. Would you ever date someone off of the Internet?
List of Harry Potter Spells
Brings an object to you
Creates a gush of water from the tip of the spell caster’s wand
Makes invisible ink become visible
The Unforgivable Curse; Kills your opponent; taken from “Abra Cadabra”
Turns things into birds
Makes birds fly out of the end of your wand
Causes a small, locally contained explosion. To make a bigger explosion, one could use “bombarda maxima”
Closes a door and binds it so that it can’t be opened.
AKA the Blasting Curse; Causes the item targeted to explode
Confounds your target, or makes them temporarily confused
Damages the eyesight of your opponent, making them seem to have pink eye
The Second Unforgivable Curse, the Cruciatus Curse; Tortures your opponent mercilessly
Erases the last spell cast by a wand so that it can’t be discovered
Makes teeth grow out of control
Makes seams split open, severs an object into two pieces
Opens a specific passageway into a cellar, may be useful in other instances; may be only a password
Turns an item to stone.
Mistaken spell. Changed to Rennervate. Used to wake up a stunned person
Makes an item larger, as in swollen
Heals relatively minor wounds.
Causes an item to immediately dissolve away, as if it had never existed
Disarms the target of the spell, such as knocking their wand out of their hand
Transforms animals into water goblets!
Binds a broken limb with a splint and bandages, tightly wrapped
Allows a secret to be hidden within the secret keeper’s soul; very powerful spell
Stops any spell
Allows the user to write or draw in the air with fire
Also knows as the Knockback Jinx, pushes or flips something backwards
Causes a person to break out in boils
Creates a duplicate of an item (a twin, as in the zodiacal sign Gemini).
Man-Shape; makes a werewolf or person disguised as an animal resume their human shape
Immobilizes the target
Puts up an impediment that slows down something or someone that is coming toward you
The third unforgivable curse. Allows the user to assume complete control of another person
Repels water from a surface
Conjures up ropes, which then bind an opponent
Lights a fire
Allows the user to gain access to another’s mind and memories
Turns your opponent upside down and dangles them in thin air
“Liberates”, or frees a body that has been caught up by the levicorpus spell
The Leg-Locker Curse; locks an opponent’s legs together
Creates light, usually by making the tip of the wand glow. More light can be created using “lumos maxima”
Used to move a tree from one place to another
Used to move a body from one place to another
or Morsmorde Used to summon the Dark Mark
Causes a buzzing noise to surround a limited area so that those in the area can carry on a private conversation
Extinguishes light, used to douse the light created by “Lumos”
Makes a person “oblivious”, erasing their memories of an event
Conjures a bunch of flowers from the user’s wand
Total petrification; petrifies an opponent totally
The Four Point Spell; makes the user’s wand act like a compass
Turns any item into a Portkey, which can then be used to transport a person or persons to another location.
Reveals to you the last spell that a wand was used to cast
Protects the user, and sends a spell back on an opponent
Makes things quiet, used to muffle “Sonorus”
Shrinks an item
Blasts solid objects into pieces
Releases something from being constrained or held
Was originally “ennervate”, but corrected by author; means to energize or wake up
Repairs broken items
Makes an area invisible to Muggles
Causes something that is hidden to be revealed
Causes a person to curl up in laughter, as if being tickled
Makes a boggart assume a “ridiculous” form, thereby making it funny instead of terrifying
Unclear; seems to strengthen other protective spells, or to deflect any hexes cast toward a specific location
Used to clean dirt or other material off of a surface
Causes lacerations to appear all over an opponent’s body, as if they had been cut by an invisible sword
Conjures a snake
Makes the target of the spell unable to make any sound.
Amplifies the user’s voice
Stupefy Stupefies an opponent, or knocks them insensible temporarily
Forces an opponent’s legs to dance uncontrollably
Scours something clean
Removes a stuck object, as in a wad of gum that is stuck in a keyhole
Allows the user to make an object levitate